- Built in 1986
- 370 Apartments
- 40 Floors
This stepped plan condominium tower is tucked away rather discretely despite its large size.
A 40-story tower with 370 apartments, it offers a location that is very convenient to the Grand Central district and is the best such situated "full-service" high-rise. Some of the top units have high ceilings and the building permits dogs.
With its health club and pool and garage and many balconies, residents are totally immersed in the area's many architectural glories, ranging from the nearby former Daily News Building to the Chrysler, Chanin and Ford Foundation buildings, to say nothing of Tudor City and the United Nations.
It was designed by Frank Williams & Associates for William Zeckendorf, Worldwide Realty and Ernest S. Alson, and was completed in 1986.
- CitySpire, 150 West 56th Street
- The Kenilworth, 151 Central Park West
- The Parc Vendome, 340 West 57th Street
- The Sohmer Piano Building, 170 Fifth Avenue
- Veneto, 250 East 53rd Street
- Channel Club, 455 East 86th Street
- Dalton on Greenwich, 303 Greenwich Street
- Trump Parc, 106 Central Park South
- 37 East 12th Street
- 47 East 91st Street